Our Greatest Adventure ~an introduction~

Hello! I'm so glad that you have decided to join us on this new journey. A journey that I am simply going to refer to as #motherhood or #momlife. It's so nice of you really, means your going to get a nice front row seat to this crazy adventure! So let's get this show on the road.

My name is Victoria, I'm almost 24 and I am a first time mom(hence the title). Yay... #Motherhood is everything and nothing at all like I expected it to be, funny how that works.. My son is about 3 months old, his name is Percy and he has become my entire world. He's possibly the grumpiest thing ever, but he has the sweetest smiles and a laugh that makes me smile. Truly he is my joy. I am so blessed to have him, so lucky that I am his mother. That's why I'm writing this blog.

It's because of him. And for him. I want a place to share our greatest adventure and to look back on it as the days past. He's not going to be my little baby boy forever and I'm already missing those days. So I want to document and remember the times when he is my little boy, hold them in my heart forever. Because this is it, these are the days where I'm a FTM to my little boy. Yes the nights are long, but time flies and this is it.

I'm not tired. The sleepless nights are worth it and the adventure is grand!

~Victoria


Comments

  1. I love this! Welcome to the greatest adventure you'll ever embark on. Hold on, mom -- the journey is just beginning. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts